- Open resources
- Simply Secure has a knowledge base for building UX design skills in privacy, security, and transparency.
- Open-ended hierarchies
- If plural logic is awesome, then superplural logic must be super awesome. More about cheerios, innocence and open-ended hierarchies in my master’s thesis, Superplural Logic.
- Open access
- Scientific data and ideas should be free and accessible to all. Here’s Wittgenstein’s Nachlass, published and curated by the Wittgenstein Archives at the University of Bergen.
- Open knowledge
- The Open Knowledge Foundation develops and implements digital tools to empower citizens. Their issues range from open data and civic tech to transparency and digital literacy.
- Open relationships
- If you heard me talk about it, I most likely recommended Carrie & Jonathan Ichikawa Jenkins’s article (PDF)
- Open rehearsals
- You like singing, close harmony, and sappy old love songs? Oh wow. I guess you should join your local barbershop community. Berliners, why not check out the Women in Black.
- Open table
- I run a stammtisch in Berlin. Join our mailing list to attend!
- Open to suggestions
- You think something should be included in this list? Ping me!