I’m available for projects and consultations.
I can help you scope a UX project and define deliverables. I work best in a cross-functional team, and you'll typically get the most value pairing me with someone on your team. I am based in Berlin, but open to travel inside Europe, and happy working remotely. English and German are my working languages. My service offer covers most parts of the design process.
- Planning, and executing qualitative user interviews
- Identifying deep, core issues as well as superficial complaints or compliments
- Training teams to conduct their own guerrilla research
- Delivering a clear, concise, supported, and action-oriented research report
METHODS - stakeholder mapping • heuristic reviews • interviews and focus groups • analytics/synthesis • systems diagrams • journey mapping • personas • surveys • consequence scanning
- Generating rough concept sketches
- Iterating on wireframes for interfaces and architectures
- Testing ideas and prototypes with users and stakeholders
- Creating external or internal process documentation
- Ongoing support on implementation
METHODS - requirements documents • conceptual engineering • interaction design • storyboards • application flows • IA site maps • wireframes • click-through prototypes • copywriting • design sprints
- Liaising between development and design teams
- Filing #ux Github issues
- Mentoring newcomers to UX design
- Facilitating hard conversations
METHODS - meticulous note-taking • gentle hand-holding • creating new post-it note color palettes • doing the ball thing every now and then
Consultations can be regular or one-off meetings to discuss a focused problem. You can request a consultation directly.